Here are just a few examples of where your United Way donation is going, and the impact you are making on our community. Last year:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters provided mentoring relationships for 326 children through their school and community match programs.
- Catholic Charities' Mobile Food Pantry served 1,216 individuals. 136 people participated in their recreational program for people with developmental disabilities.
- Green Haven Family Advocates provided domestic abuse victim services to 490 individuals.
- Family Promise of Green County provided emergency housing to 42 families.
- Fowler Memorial Free Dental Clinic provided free dental services to 125 children.
- Green Cares Food Pantry served 1,437 individuals.